City of West Sacramento, CA
Located on the southeast corner of Fulton Avenue and Marconi Avenue, Mueller Corner until recently was comprised of six functionally obsolete buildings that were either demolished or remodeled making way for a rejuvenated retail project. With three buildings torn down for CVS, and another for McDonalds, and a fifth to make way for an 18,000 square foot multi-tenant building, Mueller Corner has become a quality retail project attracting national and regionally credit tenants on what was a previously blighted corner.
The Property consisted of six single-story retail and office buildings built between 1953 and 1983, totaling 48,258 square feet. Taylor Building Investors demolished five of the six buildings and leased half of the land to CVS and McDonald’s. The remaining 11,000 square foot building was remodeled and will receive a 7,000 square foot addition. The Property is situated on the highly-traveled intersection of Fulton Avenue (26,144 cars per day) and Marconi Avenue (20,777 cars per day) with excellent visibility and signage on both street frontages.